Thinkific is a single, scalable platform used by over 50,000 course content creators.
It has robust features to create, manage and sell online courses.
skillXchange offers advanced features for student evaluation and testing.
Integrating skillXchange with Thinkific allows you to configure tests with time limits, competency levels, minimum score criteria, and more. Plus, you can track student progress and evaluate learning progress with score data analytics.
To connect a webhook from Thinkific to skillXchange, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Thinkific account and navigate to the “Settings” page.
- From the left menu bar, choose “Code & Analytics.”
- On the “Code & Analytics” page, select “Webhooks” from the left menu bar, then choose the “Webhooks” navigation option.
- Click “New Webhook” to begin creating a new webhook.
- In the “Model” dropdown, select “Enrollment.” In the “Topic” dropdown, select “Enrollment Completed.”
- Enter the target URL as “https://api.skillxchanges.net/thinkific.” Click “Save” to create the webhook.
- Return to the Thinkific settings page and click on “API.” Click “Reveal Key” to show your unique API key.
- In a new browser tab, log in to your SkillXchange domain account as an admin.
- Click on “Admin Tools” and then “Domain Help.” Enter your site name (thinkific subdomain name) and the API key generated by Thinkific.
This will connect your Thinkific account to Skillxchange and allow you to receive notifications for enrollment events.