Cannabis Technical Support Specialist
Location: Remote – Must be able to work Eastern Standard Time
We offer an all-inclusive retail solution that goes beyond basic POS capabilities. Our suite of features includes e-commerce and delivery options, comprehensive analytics, marketing and loyalty programs, and advanced inventory management. By consolidating all these functionalities into one unified system, we eliminate the hassle of managing multiple retail programs, allowing retailers to focus on what truly matters.
As a part of the next phase in our recruitment process, we have designed a unique assessment survey tailored to understand your skill set, work preferences, and individual strengths. These have been categorized under various competency levels, ranging from Proficient to Expert, to provide a thorough evaluation of your capabilities.
Why is this important? Our survey is designed to ensure your skills meet the job requirements, It uses real-world scenarios to gauge your technical understanding, applied knowledge, and vital soft skills.
- Answer questions about the product and functionality
- Work with customers to diagnose and solve technical issues and resolve complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate with other departments, such as product teams or operations, to provide solutions to technical issues
- Provide feedback to product and development teams regarding customer needs and suggestions for product improvements or new features, as needed
- Participate in the development of customer support training materials and procedures
- Communicate product updates and changes with customers
- Maintain a record of support requests and technical issues
- Create and maintain a knowledge base of FAQs and solutions to common customer issues and general product knowledge
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, company policies, and industry trends to provide the best possible service to our customers
- Continuously improve processes and procedures to enhance the customer experience
- Test new features before they are released, and verify that finished features will satisfy requirements provided by customers
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience working in the cannabis industry (required)
- Experience working in technical support (preferred)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively and in an organized manner
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include weekends and holidays, as needed to support our customer service operations
- Positive attitude and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and support
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Customer Support Specialists must possess the ability to work independently and to be self-motivated.
- You must be comfortable with learning and using digital tools and working on a computer for 8 hours a day.
- Health Insurance and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Registration Online: Complete the short form below and you will be directed to take a short assessment.
- Complete the Assessment Survey: Your results will contribute to our Automated Skill Scoring system, streamlining the interview process.
- Schedule Your Interview: Once the survey is complete, you’ll be prompted to schedule your interview with one of our recruitment specialists.