Work with a nationally ranked CPA and advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. Aprio has 15 U.S. office locations, one in the Philippines and more than 1,500 team members that speak 35+ languages across the globe. By bringing together proven expertise, deep understanding, and strategic foresight for fast-growing industries, Aprio ensures clients are prepared for wherever life or business may take them. Discover a top-rated culture, vast growth opportunities and your next big career move with Aprio.
Join Aprio’s Tax team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Tax Associate to join their dynamic team.
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the preparation of tax returns
- Active CPA preferred; CPA candidate (150 credits to sit for the CPA exam) is required
- Degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Exceptional writing skillsStrong accounting, analytical, technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- Willingness to travel on a very limited basis