ProFundTM Account Executive (AE)
Location: Atlanta, GA Department: Customer Success
Type: Full Time Min Experience: Mid-Level
Welcome to Profund, where we strive to match exceptional talent with extraordinary opportunities. We’re thrilled you’ve taken the first step to join our expanding network of professionals.
As a part of the next phase in our recruitment process, we have designed a unique assessment survey tailored to understand your skill set, work preferences, and individual strengths. The survey incorporates a mix of multiple-choice questions, true/false queries, match-the-answers, and fill-in-the-blank tasks. These have been categorized under various competency levels, ranging from Novice to Expert, to provide a thorough evaluation of your capabilities.
Why is this important? Our survey is designed to ensure your skills meet the job requirements, It uses real-world scenarios to gauge your technical understanding, applied knowledge, and vital soft skills.
- Registration Online: Complete the short form below and you will be directed to take a short assessment.
Complete the Assessment Survey: Your results will contribute to our Automated Skill Scoring system, streamlining the interview process.
Schedule Your Interview: Once the survey is complete, you’ll be prompted to schedule your interview with one of our recruitment specialists.
Core Competencies and Job Makeup – ProFundTM Account Executive
Building Relationships in Sales
- Qualifying Leads
- Understanding Potential Buyers Needs
- Building Trust with Potential Buyers
- Consultative Selling
- Leveraging Decision-Makers, Influencers and Gate Keepers
- Emotional Intelligence in Sales
- Transparency in Sales
- Handling Sales Objections
- Overcoming Objections
- Techniques for Handling Sales Objections
- Understanding Why People Buy
- Handling Rejection
- Selling to Different Personality Types
- Sales Negotiation
- Techniques for Negotiating Sales
- Countering Common Buyer Negotiation Tactics
- Closing the Sale
- Transitioning to Customer Success
- Developing Your Proposal
- Preparing a Sales Presentation
- Tailing Presentations to Your Audience
- Slide Decks and Tools
- Winning Sales Presentation Techniques
- Storytelling in Sales
- Creating a Narrative
- Translating Features into Benefits
- Sales Pipelines
- CRM Systems
- Integrating Your Sales and Marketing Efforts
- Aligning Sales with the Buyers Journey
- Sales Ethics
- Basic Communication Skills
- Techniques for Reaching Out to Prospects
- Analyzing Your Competition
- Cold calling
- Warm Call Sales
- Connecting with Prospects through Social Selling